How to play guide for Chronos
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Chronos. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
At the beginning of a game, the player can choose Gender, Weapon and Difficulty.
Controls[edit | edit source]
- A - Interactions
- RB - Standard attack
- RT - Hold for a charged heavy attack
- LB - Block attacks
- LT - Shield parry. When successfully timed, the shield parry will repulse the attack and stun the enemy for a short time.
- R - while near an enemy, lock on that enemy with "R"
- <R> - toggle between targets
- Y - use the crystal heart to heal yourself
- X - upgrade weapon